Applicants must submit an application, transcripts, a personal statement, and at least 2 letters of recommendation. Underrepresented minorities, women, veterans, and nontraditional students who want to go back to school are encouraged to apply.
The review of applications will start in March and will continue until all slots are filled.
Part of the application is a personal statement. It would be helpful for us if your statement includes answers to the following questions.
- Why are you applying to the program?
- What is your anticipated career?
- What do you think will be the main benefit(s) of the program to you?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the program?
- Are you proficient with calculus? All students in the program will be teaching assistants in classes such as calculus. We will provide guidance on how to run recitations but we need to know you have experience with the material.