The Mathematics Department Advisory Council avdances the department and raise its profile nationally. The primary responsibilities of our council members are to:
- Provide recommendations to enhance our reputation as a top learning and research community.
- Advise on program direction and career trends.
- Help establish partnerships with key individuals and corporations.
- Participate in fundraising efforts.
- Advocate for the department both within Iowa State University and in the larger community.