We also participate in interdisciplinary programs in Information Assurance, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Human Computer Interaction and Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.
All the graduate programs have considerable flexibility to suit individual needs. The faculty has especially strong, active research groups in partial differential equations, applied mathematics, stochastic processes, functional analysis, combinatorics, algebra, control theory, and mathematical biology.
- Mathematics (MS or PhD)
- Applied Mathematics (MS or PhD)
- School Mathematics (MSM)
- Information Assurance (MS)
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Program (PhD)
- Human Computer Interaction (MS or PhD)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (MS and PhD)